This game was great. Super scary, gave amazing skinamarink vibes. can't wait for more!
A downloadable Cassette for Windows and Linux
A home brewed 360° interactive horror flick
R00000 is a miniature experience of an amateur monster video shooting gone completely wrong. Look through the eyes of a troubled man seeking to film a scary picture at his own basement and plunge deeper and deeper into his mental prison with every new re-take.
Redo! Redo! Redo! Redo! Redo!
Inspired by psychological problems such as Obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD), which can make life into everyday horror, R00000 makes the player obsessively re-shoot the same scene over and over again in order to perfect it. However, perfection comes with consequences in this dark and damp basement.
Real life OCD-inducing underground space
The stage upon which R00000 unfolds is made of 360° photographs taken at a real life OCD-inducing underground space. Wander through the actually existing corridors and witness the merging of the real and surreal. Will you ever stop re-shooting this scene? Will it ever stop nagging you? Will you be able to keep your posture and break free or succumb to the maddening voices in your head?
Mini Digital Video Cassette
All of the answers and more are baked into a "Mini DVC" which takes up to 30 minutes to play-through. Yet one can always delete the footage and make just a one more take...
- Unique player perspective - a liminal space created from 360° photos
- PS1 inspired graphics - a visual nod to 90’s VHS culture
- Mysterious story - a short tale of light psychological horror
- Puzzle infused gameplay - a riddle for your mind
- Multiple endings - a possibility to choose your own fate
- Achievements - 8 Steam achievements to uncover (only on Steam)
- Miniature yet dense experience - 20 to 30 min. of gameplay
OUT NOW on PC & Linux
> Get it on Steam <
In order to download this Cassette you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $2.99 USD. You will get access to the following files: