I am playing Linix version. Very cute. I hope you make V1.2 in Linix as you have for other platforms.
A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
Brick builder with a humorous twist.
You regret the day you moved to this wrecked place. There is a hole in the ceiling. An eccentric neighbour is raving upstairs and a shower of bricks is surely coming your way. Lovely. Just don’t forget - “when life gives you bricks make a tower!”
- Created during Ludum dare 49 with the theme "unstable" - submission
- Physics based building
- Five types of bricks to build with
- Object rotation on all axes
- Measuring the height of the built structure
- Time rewind option
- A dark-humour setting
- Mouse button left - pick and place objects
- Mouse button right - hover around
- Q - rotate horisontal left
- E - rotate horisontal right
- Z - rotate vertical sideways
- X - rotate vertical overhead
- R - rewind time
- Del / backspace - restart
- Esc - quit
- Solved - jagged audio.
- Solved - UI scaling problems.
- Added - a new horisontal brick to build with.
- Added - vertical camera movement along the built structure.
- Added - new menu.
- Added - new transitions.
- Changed - main game audio.
Click download now to get access to the following files: